Why Skype For Android Shows Black Screen During Video Call?

Now A days too many people using Skype to talk and watch their family and friends but if your Skype did not shows your video to the other then how do you feel.I figure out why it happen and how to fix it.

Common Problem.
"I have a lenovo tab S8-50l (Intel x86) with the new lollipop update and skype is not able to make a video call properly since the OS update - it's showing black screen where my video should have been. I'm able to see the other person's video but mine's not available."

Best Solution.
I also have the same issue I reset my mobile but no effect the problem was still there even I upgrade the mobile software but useless then I found this solution first of all  uninstall the previous version of Skype then  Just Install  this  version 3.2 or 3.5 that’s it, and everything start working fine. I hope it will help you.

internet vpn,donate car,mesothelioma attorney,asbestos lawyer,sell annuity payments,
structured annuity settlement,annuity settlement,donate car to charity California,
donate car to charity NY,
car insurance quote,online auto insurance,insurance car,cheap car insurance
Why Skype For Android Shows Black Screen During Video Call? Why Skype For Android Shows Black Screen During  Video Call? Reviewed by on 4:42:00 AM Rating: 5